Join the North East BIC for a taster session to enable you to begin selling internationally online for the first time or strengthen your online presence overseas.
Join e-commerce adviser, Sue Beverley and Norma Foster Ltd, for a taster session to enable you to begin selling internationally online for the first time or strengthen your online presence overseas. Take away hints and tips to use in day-to-day business.
At our free workshop you will:
– Identify your international customer needs and preferences.
– Learn how to generate more website traffic and quality leads from overseas markets.
– Gain a better understanding of international social media and how to tailor it to your audience.
– Identify practical next steps for your business and develop a digital action plan.
– Learn where to go for support on selling successfully into overseas markets.
Presented by the Department for International Trade in partnership with Norma Foster Limited, this workshop will show you simple ways to win more international business online and the opportunity to hear how other businesses have created a successful action plan.
Click here to book your free place
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement