Did you know that every year Facebook hosts an international conference called ‘Facebook F8’ to share their plans for the future? This free event will look at the changes to come and how your business could benefit from them.
Did you know that every year Facebook hosts an international conference called ‘Facebook F8’ to share their plans for the future?
This year the conference is taking place on the 1st and 2nd of May 2018 in San Diego, California, and there will be a wealth of information presented by the Facebook team.
· Would you like to find out more about the latest changes Facebook are looking to introduce?
· Would you like to know how this is going to impact your social media activities?
· Would you like to understand what you need to do now to take full advantage of those changes?
Then this is the workshop for you, facilitated by social media and content marketing consultant Pascal Fintoni, we will present and analyse for you the many announcements made by the Facebook team during their two- day conference.
Together we will then reflect and plan what actions we will take to get more value from our social media activities.
Who should attend the Digital Debrief?
Professionals in charge of social media activities on Facebook, whether you are regular users of the platform or new to this social network, the information will be relevant to help you get more results from your efforts on Facebook.
What will be covered?
· Announcements and future tools to promote our businesses more effectively
· What is new with Facebook Groups and Facebook Messenger apps
· Facebook’s official position on organic reach and what makes a good Facebook post
· Facebook Live and its ongoing development to help us engage with our community
· What is happening with Facebook Advertising and reaching new audiences
· The impact of Artificial Intelligence in distributing our content to our followers
· Updates on Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality from the Facebook Team
· And many other surprises and new features to take our Facebook activities to the next level!
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement