Google search engine
Do you find (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation a real challenge and confusing? If so, this free event is a must attend to improve your SEO performance.
Do you find (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation a real challenge and confusing?
Are you sometimes wondering what more you could do to get more traffic from Google?
Would it be helpful to get practical advice from Google themselves?
Then this workshop is for you.
Every year the Google Team hosts a 3-day conference called ‘Google I/O’ during which they share valuable information about their plans for the future from search to YouTube.
This year the Google I/O 2018 conference is taking place on the 8th, 9th and 10th of May in Mountain View, California.
We would like to invite you to a ‘Digital Debrief’ session and present to you the many announcements made by the Google team during their three-day conference.
Facilitated by digital marketing and content marketing consultant Pascal Fintoni, we will consider the impact on our SEO activities for 2018, and together we will reflect and plan what actions we will take to adapt our websites and online content for better results on search engines.
Who should attend the Digital Debrief?
Professionals who look after the digital marketing and search engine optimisation for their business, the information will be relevant to both experienced and new practitioners.
What will be covered?
· Announcements and future tools to promote our businesses more effectively
· What is new with Google organic search results and how webpages are ranked
· The evolution of Voice Search and how we should adapt our content
· The impact of Mobile Search and how Google is changing its services accordingly
· What is happening with Google+, Google Hangouts and Google Photos
· The rise of video content, future plans for YouTube and ways to create video content
· What is happening with Google Maps and Local SEO
· Updates on Google Analytics, Search Console and other measuring tools
· Technical overview of Accelerated Mobile Pages, Structured Data, etc.
· Overview of Google’s plans for AI, AR, VR and User Experience
· And many other surprises and new features to take our SEO activities to the next level!
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement