A 3 day CMI accredited Leadership and Management programme
The Inspire: Managing for Success programme is designed to give individuals the opportunity to unleash their potential as a manager to support in boosting productivity and overall organisational performance.
Ineffective leadership and management can be very damaging to a business and research has shown that it is one of the main reasons why a business is not as successful as they have the potential to be.
Effective management training will ensure managers’ have the confidence and ability to manage teams, achieve targets and contribute to business excellence.
Day 1 – Introduction to Management :
• The role of the Manager
• Personal development for the role
• Understanding and meeting the needs of stakeholders
• Managing team performance
Day 2 – Being a Leader:
• Constructing and monitoring
• Role of communication in leading a team
• Team briefings
Day 3 - Attendees are asked to choose at least one option from the list below:
• Management communication
• Resource planning
• Recruitment and selection processes
• Improving team performance
• Managing and communicating information
• Identifying development opportunities
• Management report writing
• Maintaining quality standards
Achievement and Cost:
Following attendance at this three day course and successful completion of assignments delegates will achieve a Level 3 Certificate in Certificate in Management and Leadership accredited through the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course is charged at an introductory rate of £445pp including registration, assessment and lunch and refreshments over both days and certfication fees. Studying membership of CMI is also included.
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement