This workshop is designed for business owners who have a company that is highly reliant on them and who are finding it difficult to extricate themselves from that.
Can your business work without you?
Does your business generate revenue in your absence?
An interactive and fast-paced workshop that will leave delegates with an understanding of:
• Why being an Owner Manager is an oxymoron
• Do you have a job or a business?
• The difference between owning and managing
• Firing yourself from your own business
• How to remove yourself as the biggest bottleneck
• Codifying your knowledge into Systems/Processes
• Building an Operations Manual
• Building a Management Team
• Establishing Decision-Making parameters
• How to avoid creating a rod for your own back
• The risks of high owner-reliance
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement