Your working environment has a big impact on how you perform at work – attend this short session and get free consultancy to help you create a workplace that reduces costs, increases productivity and results in improved energy efficiency simply by managing your space and activities in a more creative and innovative way.
Attend a morning session at Coventry University to learn about the latest theory and principles of space management:
• Designing for activity based working
• Agile working and the flexible workspace
• Encouraging collaboration and building effective teams.
• Communicating change to create a culture of innovation and success
Follow up with fully funded 121 consultancy session provided to each business attending:
• Bespoke space audit to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your current workplace layout
• Expert advice on workplace design
• Advice on engaging your workforce with change and creating buy-in from staff
Will be beneficial to SMEs who have business premises including offices, manufacturing sites and factories.
There will also be an opportunity to find out more about the grant funding available via CUE Business Solutions and other areas of free business support.
This workshop is funded by ERDF Green Business Program and as such only SMEs based in Coventry and Warwickshire are able to attend. Eligibility will be verified when completing registration details.
The project is delivered in partnership with Coventry City Council, Coventry University, CUE Business Solutions, Coventry and Warwickshire LEP, Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub and Warwickshire County Council.
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement