Effective financial management is a critical part of running and growing a business; and in a growing business you need financial management that helps you make informed decisions and measures the success of your business strategy.
This interactive half day workshop is designed for business owners and non-financial managers in existing small businesses who wish to review their current business performance, and examine ways of improving the financial performance and resilience of the business. It also provides an introduction to ways of financing business expansion.
Learning objectives are to:
• Give an overview of business planning and budgeting
• Review your current performance
• Think about the changes you can make to improve business performance
• Understood how you can manage your business finances
• Gain an understanding of business taxation and compliance
• Find out how you can fund your business growth
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement