This is an interactive workshop designed to build skills and confidence in managing and leading a business successfully.
Working on delegates’ own business and personal skills, it works through:
• The principles of Leadership & Management, different styles
• Delegates’ own preferred/natural style
In practical exercises, delegates work on their own businesses to:
• Learn and apply the 6 core elements of managing business activities effectively
• Understand the principles of building a team & keeping team buy-in to achieving business aims plans
• Understand the principles of change management and impact on performance and people
• Good & bad communications
• Personal skills development
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement