For business owners getting the right people for the right job, with the right skills and at the right time can be one of the most difficult things.
It is stressful and costly, more so if it doesn’t work out. It pays to put a bit of effort and know-how into bringing staff into the business.
Keeping the right staff is equally important and takes effort
In this workshop delegates work on their own businesses, working through:
• Establishing the reason for recruitment, who they need and how they will attract the right candidates
• Selecting the right candidate legally and correctly for their business
• Personal skills needed, e.g. interviewing
• People management techniques for keeping good staff
• The induction & probation processes
• Letting the wrong staff go legally
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement