Can your business work without you? Does your business generate revenue in your absence?
This workshop is designed for business owners who have a company that is highly reliant on them and who are finding it difficult to extricate themselves from that.
An interactive and fast-paced workshop that will leave delegates with an understanding of:
• Why being an Owner Manager is an oxymoron
• Do you have a job or a business?
• The difference between owning and managing
• Firing yourself from your own business
• How to remove yourself as the biggest bottleneck
• Codifying your knowledge into Systems/Processes
• Building an Operations Manual
• Building a Management Team
• Establishing Decision-Making parameters
• How to avoid creating a rod for your own back
• The risks of high owner-reliance
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement