The Leeds Victoria Business Boost competition is looking for new, innovative and exciting business ideas from young entrepreneurs across West Yorkshire.
Hammerson are the developers of Leeds’ Victoria Gate scheme and the competition will be launched later this year when the the centre officially opens its doors.
With support from Leeds Beckett University’s business partners and sponsors, entrepreneurs are invited to enter the competition to win a range of cash prizes, including a £2,000 cash prize from Hammerson.
James Bailey, the general manager of Victoria Gate, said: “As we near the opening date for Victoria Gate, we remain committed to providing support for the local Leeds community.
“The Business Boost competition is a great way to celebrate innovative and exciting new businesses and help to support start-ups in the area.”
Winners are also entitled to receive:
• A half-hour business growth diagnostic.
• One year’s free membership of the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce (worth £250).
• Six months free registered business address plus mail forwarding at the Enterprise and Innovation Hub.
• Accountancy and tax support worth £1,000 from our sponsors WGN.
• 99 Club membership with the Institute of Directors (subject to eligibility criteria).
• Award winners photos and a brief PR Profile.
For more information on the competition, click here. If you’ve enjoyed this article, click on the link below to sign up for more similar stories in your region.
If you’ve enjoyed this article, click on the link below to sign up for more similar stories in your region.
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement