Describing itself as a technology, music and investment summit like no other, Business Rocks will be taking over Manchester Central on 21 - 22 April, with 48 hours of exclusive networking, pitching, learning, a Hackathon, cinema screenings, and live music.
The team expect ‘5,000 founders, innovators, investors, mentors and a new generation of dreamers all under one roof to innovate the technology market,’ and have secured Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak to headline an all-star speaker lineup.
"EU - In or Out?" will be the event’s big televised debate asking the tech community to decide on how the referendum will affect their firms.
BQ will be reporting from Business Rocks. Sign up to hear all about the experience, or let us know on Twitter who you'd like us to interview about their entrepreneurial experiences! The summit will feature:
• 2-day technology and investment conference
• 300 exhibitors and start-ups
• Network opportunities with 5,000 start-ups, developers, mentors, accelerators, investors & journalists
• 100+ international speakers including the Woz!
• 5 stages - Developer, Headline, Investor, Master Class, Innov8 Pitch-Battle
• 2-day Innov8 Start-up Pitch Battle competition - £50K cash prize
• Investor speed-dating
• 3 After-Dark Summits across Manchester's coolest clubs & bars
• Workshops, master-classes, surgeries, demos
• Global Hackathon with a "Tech for Good" Theme
The summit will feature:
Our BQ Bulletin emails will land in your inbox at 7.30am, Monday to Friday, with a mix of the latest local business news, national news, and features to inspire you. Sign up here!
Click here to read our privacy statement