By submitting your information through your use of this website, you consent to the use of that information by BQ and the UMias laid out below.
The trading company is UMi Commercial Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 07227157, which trades as ‘BQ’ and as the ‘BE Group’.
1. If you wish to register for our email service you must provide us with your name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any time. From time to time we may provide the information that you have provided in subscribing to the email service through the website to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We may wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other services, products or information from BQ that we think may be of interest to you. You can contact us if you do not want to hear about these services.
If any of the personal information that you have provided to BQ changes, please update your details via your account details page or email email@example.com.
Aside from exceptions as outlined above, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, unless required by a regulatory body or under a court order.
2. In order to deliver a better, more personalised service, BQ employ tracking scripts on the website to record subscriber habits and preferences. This information will only be used to provide subscribers to our email service with more personalised content based on their use of the site and will not be used for any other purpose.
3. BQ also employs information gathering technologies for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of the site. This information will not be used to identify individuals. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us in analysing the use of the website and will enable us to revise it for the benefit of all site users.
5. The internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various security measures but you are advised to treat the internet as an insecure medium in all of your communications with us.
6. If BQ or the business operated through this website is integrated into any other company or organisation your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective operators and their advisers, and will be passed on to the new operators of BQ or the business operated through this website.
7. Owing to the global nature of the internet’s infrastructure, the information you provide may be temporarily transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy whilst in transmission.
9. Under data protection legislation, you have the right to contact us to:
· Request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
· Ask us to rectify inaccuracies in your data
· In certain circumstances object to or restrict processing
· In certain circumstances ask us to erase your data
You can also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
We will retain your information for as long as we have a relationship with you, or as otherwise required for audit purposes.